Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: No playoff banter?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    No playoff banter?

    the rays are up 3-1 on boston

    philly is up 3-1 on LA


    well, im jus glad it wont be a bos/la series, that [censored] is ridiculous.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: No playoff banter?

    Any day Boston loses is a damm good day.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member whiteshoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    404
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: No playoff banter?

    We live to die another day.
    cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war.....

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: No playoff banter?

    I can't believe they come back last night. I went to bed in the top of the 7th and was shocked when I saw the score this morning.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_regiondsports.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2008
    Posts
    162
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: No playoff banter?

    Hopefully for ratings and revenue the Red Sox make the world series its good for the sport.
    [url="http://www.regiondsports.com"]http://www.regiondsports.com[/url]
    [url="http://www.thecavaliersideline.com"]http://www.thecavaliersideline.com[/url]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •